Tuesday, August 29, 2017

This Is Good Life (Guest Designer for Accent Scrapbooking)

Dear crafty friends,

It's already my last share as guest designer for Accent Scrapbooking. I couldn't ignore those cute mushrooms badges. They are way to cute! And I thought they were a perfect match for the beautiful Dreamscapes collection from 7 Dots Studio. So here is what I came up with.


I paired one of the mushrooms with a badge from the Herringbone Texture set.


You can see, on the picture below, that I used another mushroom badge amongst my flower cluster.


Above my picture, I used one badge from the Textures set.


I used lots of 2Crafty chipboards on this layout, along with lots of 7 Dots Studio Dreamscapes products.


I went a bit crazy with the colors on this one!


Lots of layers! All my flowers are from Prima Marketing.


Accent Scrapbooking products used:





I really hope my layout inspired you to visit Kareen store on etsy to see her amazing selection of badges. She offers great service and fast shipping!


No comments:

Post a Comment