Sunday, August 6, 2017

Today's Moments (7 Dots Studio)

My dear crafty friends,

It's my turn, today, to share a layout over at the 7 Dots Studio blog. I started my layout with the beautiful Twilight paper from the Hazy Days collection. I just love the blue and the yellow tones on that paper.


Those colors were the start up point of my layout. After a coat of clear gesso, I chose different colors of mists to go with the colors in the background. 


Next, I used the Chevron stencil, also from the Hazy Days collection, to add brown paste. I love the contrast I got.


To mat my picture, I used papers from the Hazy Days 6x6 paper pad and some tags from the Hazy Days 12x12 Tags. I love how you could mix and match papers and tags in a cluster to create something dynamic!


I used some 2Crafty Chipboard pieces also on that layout. They are called the Corner Rosie's and I embossed them with brown embossing powder. 


Adding finishing touches with Die-cut Elements 6x12, Word Stickers 6x12 and Elements Stickers 6x12 here and there around my layout. Those little pieces add so much to any layout.


7 Dots Studio supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment