Sunday, August 20, 2017

Perfection (2Crafty Chipboard)

Hi there,

I'm sharing with you today my second layout for 2Crafty this month. It is called Perfection. Here it is.


I used roughly the same sketch for this second layout, but I went a bit crazy with the colors. I used Art Alchemy Acrylic Paint Metallique Emerald Green (963170), Metallique Ancient Coin (963057) and Metallique Green Olive (963163) to create my background.



I began with the Retro Panel. I cut it in 3 pieces and embossed them with a black glittery embossing powder. I then rubbed some Art Alchemy waxes (Art Alchemy Metallic Wax Vintage Gold (963958) Art Alchemy Antique Brillance Lucky Emerald (964344)) on the edges.


Over my picture, I placed the beautiful Ornate Dragonfly. I embossed it with a dark blue powder, and then, rubbed some waxes to add to the old finish.


 I treated my title, the word Perfection, the same way.


I embossed the Weeping Vine in gold embossing powder. I then cut it apart and placed pieces here and there on my layout.


I embellished it with Prima flowers.

2Crafty Chipboard products used:

Retro Panel


Ornate Dragonfly


Perfection

Weeping Vine


I hope you like my layout. Have a nice day.
Karine
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment