Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Catch a Falling Star and Put It in Your Pocket (7 Dots Studio)

Dear crafty friends,

I'd like to share with you the layout I created for my monthly share on 7 Dots Studio's blog.



I started my layout with the Dreamscapes - Twinkle paper on which I created a mixed media background with inks.


On my background, I used the Hazy Days - Clear Stamps with black archival ink to add interest. 


I like adding tiny bits and pieces amongst my embellishments clusters. Here, I used a circle from the Dreamscapes - Die-cut Elements 6x12 to go with the circle shape of my flowers and badges. 


Behind my picture, I used a few papers from the Dreamscapes - Pad 6x6. Those 6x6 paper pads are fantastic when I have to create a mat behind my picture or to add dimension on any layout. I also used a circle sticker from the Dreamscapes - Element Stickers 6x12.


My layout wouldn't be complete without a tag or two. I used, of course, the Dreamscapes - Tags 12x12.


For my title, I choose those two stickers from the Dreamscapes - Word Stickers 6x12, as I found the saying so beautiful. 

7 Dots Studio products used:
Dreamscapes - Word Stickers 6x12

Of course, all my flowers are from Prima Marketing. My badges are from Accent Scrapbooking. 

Have a nice day.
Karine xx



No comments:

Post a Comment