Saturday, August 19, 2017

Enjoy the Journey (2Crafty Chipboard)

Dear crafty friends,
I'm here today to share one of my layouts for 2Crafty this month.It's called Enjoy the Journey. Here it is.


My main inspiration came from the Decorative Rod Set 2 piece I chose. I painted it black and partially covered it with bronze and dark teal embossing powder. I glued it in the middle of my layout, vertically.


The shine I got on that piece is gorgeous!


I decided to use a few of the 6" Clock Face Frames here and there on my layout. I embossed them in bronze embossing powder.


For my title piece, I chose the Enjoy the Journey piece.


I embossed it with the same bronze and dark teal powders I use all through my layout.


I used the Soul paper from 7 Dots Studio's collection called Fortune Teller.


I spread black modeling paste through the Soulmates Squares Stencil (7 Dots Studio) and sprinkled some embossing powder before I used my heat tool to dry and make it melt.


I also used 6x12 Fortune Teller Word Stickers and 12x12 Tags, along with Hazy Days Clear Stamps, Dreamscapes Clear Stamps and Thoughts Keeper Clear Stamps.

2Crafty Chipboard products used:

Enjoy the Journey 

Decorative Rod Set 2

6" Clock Face Frames

I hope you like it. Have a nice day.
Karine
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment