Monday, August 14, 2017

Love (Prima Marketing)

Dear crafty friends,

Today, I'm sharing my very first layout for Prima Marketing.


One of my all time favorite products from Prima, after the gorgeous flowers, is the Crochet Doily Die. I just love the texture it adds to every layout. 



I often use a coordinating paper (in this case, from the Vintage Emporium collection) to cut my dies, to be sure it goes well with the rest of the layout. 


I also used two of the Forest Leaves dies to add behind my flowers. 


I love the vintage feeling of this layout. 





I also used two Accent Scrapbooking badges on this layout. The one shown above is from the Badges 1" - Mushrooms set


This one is from the Badge 1" - Forest Animals set

Prima products used:


Thanks for stopping by today.
Have a great day.
Karine xx


4 comments: