Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Happy (Guest Designer for Accent Scrapbooking)

Dear crafty friends,

I finally get to share my first layout for Accent Scrapbooking. Here it is.


I created it based on the beautiful moodboard for August:


I was inspired, of course, by the colors, but also by the gold glitter arrow, by the black and white stripes and by the soft and romantic feeling of the board.


I used one of the Grunge 1" badges on the right side of my picture, amongst my Prima flowers.


On the bottom left corner of my picture, I used two badges. The one with an arrow comes from the White Gold Metallic set, and the striped one comes from the Black and White set


I also used some 2Crafty Chipboards on the layout, to embellish everything.


Accent Scrapbooking supplies used:




I hope you like my first share for Accent Scrapbooking. Come again in one week to see another layout.


No comments:

Post a Comment