Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Capture (Guest Designer for Accent Scrapbooking)

Dear crafty friends,

Today, I get to share my second layout as a guest designer for Accent Scrapbooking. When I got my package from Kareen, I immediately wanted to use the Mandala kit. I chose the colors of my layout according to three of the badges in the kit.


I can't tell you enough how I love the subtle pattern and texture on those badges! 


I also used one of the Textures badges that seemed to fit perfectly.


I used some 2Crafty Chipboard pieces on my layout. 


My background paper is the Cloud Watching paper from 7 Dots Studio Cotton Candy Dreams collection. I also used the 12x12 Tags from this collection. All my flowers, leaves and Art Stones are from Prima Marketing.

Accent Scrapbooking products used:



I hope you like my layout.
Have a nice day.

Karine
xx


1 comment: