Sunday, April 10, 2016

Reminisce (Blue Fern Studios)

Hi there,


My second February layout for Blue Fern Studios is called Reminisce. I also used the Serendipity collection. Here it is.


I used the Merriment paper as my background.


To mat my picture, I used some cards from the Calling Cards paper.


I used the Quatrefoil panel behind my picture. I simply covered it with white gesso.


In my embellishments cluster, I used the Leafy Page Accents. To alter the chipboards, I used the Imagine Ink Garnet Embossing Powder and while it was still hot, I sprinkled some Pearl Embossing Powder.


My title piece, the Serendipity Words 2, was treated with the same steps.


I also used the Essential Textures stamps to alter my background paper.

Have a nice day.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous and elegant! Your design with the chipboards and flowers is lovely - as always!

    ReplyDelete