Monday, April 25, 2016

Famille (Blue Fern Studios)

Hi,

I'm sharing today my second layout for Blue Fern Studios.

Famille

My second layout is more subtle. I used the Song paper from the Timeless collection. I love its colors.


My composition is based on the Aloha Flowers chipboard, which I painted with white gesso and covered with mist.


I also added the Chelsea Vines, that were coloured the same way.


You can see, in the background, that I used the Vintage Edges stamp with brown ink to add texture to my layout.


My title piece, part of the French Words set, was also altered with mists over gesso.

Come back again tomorrow to see my third share.
Have a nice day.

1 comment:

  1. As always, Karine, your page is most gorgeous! The colors, chippies and details you have added to your design are wonderful. And, the photo of and your daughter is lovely.

    ReplyDelete