Saturday, April 9, 2016

Moment (Blue Fern Studios)

Hi,

I completely forgot to show you my layouts for Blue Fern Studios for February and March! So in the next few days, I'll show them to you.

This first one is called Moment.


I used the Fascination paper from the Serendipity collection as my background. My composition is entered around the Ornate Frame, which I embossed with brown embossing powder . While the powder was still hot, I sprinkled some glass glitter.


My title piece is part of the French Words set. I painted it with white gesso first, and added some mist after. To make it pop a little bit, I added a few touches of white gesso.


I used exactly the same products to alter my Floral Lattice Bits.


To add texture to my background, I used the Forever stamps set.

Thanks for looking.


2 comments:

  1. My Goodness this is stunning!! WOW! The design and the colors (and that adorable photo) are all fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layouts are always so inspirational! This page is so very, very gorgeous - and since blue is my favorite - I love all the different shades used on this page. And, your little guy looks as though he is totally having deep thoughts!

    ReplyDelete