Thursday, September 28, 2017

Summer Fun (Prima Marketing)

Dear crafty friends,

I'm here today to share a layout I created using Frank Garcia's beautiful St. Tropez line. Here it is.


I just love the beachy feel of the St. Tropez papers! It inspired me to create this layout, featuring this picture where my kids were near the St-Laurent's river, here, in Quebec City.


To create my background, I used stamps and my Sea Breeze Color Philosophy Ink. This ink is the perfect match for this collection!


I went a bit crazy with the texture, playing with a fishing net, some cheese cloth and lots of Art Stones (regular and mega!).


On the picture above, you can see that I used a stencil (the Prima 6x6 Circular Lattice Stencil) and some modeling paste to create more texture on my background. I went with the bubbles/circles theme.


Here and there on my layout, you can see some raw 2Crafty Chipboard pieces. I thought it added so much to the layout.


Lots of flowers, of course!

Here and there in my flower clusters, you can see some old lace.


A few light brown flowers, to tie everything together.


I used some journaling cards from the collection to mat my picture. The chipboard frame is from 2Crafty Chipboard.


A texture shot.


I hope you like it!

Prima products used:

Have a nice day.
Karine
xx


1 comment: