Friday, October 6, 2017

Capture Each Moment (7 Dots Studio)

My dear crafty friends,
I hope this day finds you well. I'm here today to share my latest layout for 7 Dots Studio.


I started out with the Zip 12x12 paper from the Hazy Days collection. I primed it with clear gesso first.


I then created a mixed media background using Writer's Block - Letters Stencil and some brown Rust Paste. When everything was dry, I selected a few inks and added color to the bottom part of my layout.


I also used brown and black ink to stamp some patterns with the Hazy Days - Clear Stamps and Dreamscapes - Clear Stamps


I also used some papers from the Hazy Days - Pad 6x6, some Hazy Days - Tags 12x12 and some Hazy Days - Die-cut Elements 6x12 here and there around my picture, and a flair from the Hazy Days - Click Click Flair


I also used the Hazy Days - Word Stickers 6x12. Those words are just perfect for this layout featuring my parents with my kids. 

7 Dots Studio products:
Writer's Block - Letters Stencil
Hazy Days - Word Stickers 6x12

I hope you like my layout.
Have a nice day.

Karine
xx





1 comment:

  1. You are so creative and crafty!It is a perfect example of creativeness!Your hard work and effort has paid off in a very beautiful way!

    ReplyDelete