Saturday, September 23, 2017

Dream a Little Dream (2Crafty Chipboard)

Dear crafty friends,

I'm here today to share my first layout for 2Crafty Chipboard this month. 

It is called Dream a Little Dream. Here it is.


My starting point was this beautiful Frame Madeline's Flourish. I embossed it with green embossing powder. I felt it was organic, so I chose earth tones for the rest of my layout. The paper is from Prima's St-Tropez line.


My title piece is the beautiful Dream a Little Dream chipboard piece. I love the font of the word Dream. I embossed it with the same embossing powder, as I thought my layout missed a touch of green.


I used a lot of the Foliage Set 1 throughout my flower clusters. Flowers, of course, are from Prima Marketing. 


I embossed the foliage with a pale gold powder.


2Crafty Chipboard supplies:

Frame Madeline's Flourish

Dream a Little Dream 

Foliage Set 1

Thanks for stopping by today.
Have a great day.

Karine
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment