Sunday, September 24, 2017

Love You to the Moon and Back (2Crafty Chipboard)

Dear crafty friends,

Here is my second layout for 2Crafty this month. It is much more ornate than the first one. It is called Love You to the Moon and Back. Here it is.


My starting point was the gorgeous moon piece from the Love You to the Moon set.


I covered it with gesso. Then, I used a stencil and modeling paste to give it some dimension. I wanted it to look like the real moon, with its craters. I then covered it with Prima waxes. It's so easy to use to color chipboards!


I used the same waxes to color my two Dreamcatchers. I places them towards the bottom of my layout. Flowers are from Prima Marketing.


Here and there, I scattered some stars from the Love You to the Moon set. I embossed them with a glittery black embossing powder.


My title piece is also from the Love You to the Moon set. 


I used some waxes to color it as well.


There is a lot of texture on that layout!

2Crafty Chipboard supplies:

Love You to the Moon Set


Dreamcatchers


I would like to enter the challenge over at Accent Scrapbooking


The moodboard is just soooooooo gorgeous!

I really hope you like my layouts.
Have a great day.

Karine 
xx

22 comments:

  1. I love everything about this layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Merci Kareen! J'ai trouvé le moodboard tellement beau, je n'ai pas eu le choix, je devais créer quelque chose avec! :)

      Delete
  3. très belle création :) merci de ta participation

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaah la lune! J'adoore ce chipboard! Ta page est une merveille!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. parfaite en tous points! Merci de ta participation :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vraiment la perfection, tu m'ÉNARVES!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Je crois que nous nous énervons mutuellement! ;) Merci xx

      Delete