Monday, September 11, 2017

Forgotten Treasures + video tutoriel (7 Dots Studio)

Dear crafty friends,

I'm up, today, on 7 Dots Studio's blog to share a process video. Here is the layout I created.


I was inspired by the gorgeous moodboard of Mixed Media and Art. Isn't it gorgeous? I love those greens.


When I looked at the moodboard, I immediately thought of the Lost and Found collection! It was one of my all time favorite! So I grabbed the few papers that I have left and I created this piece, inspired by the colors, of course, but also by the threes and by the nature.


My background paper is called Stained (Lost and Found collection). I covered it with clear gesso and created a mixed media background over it. To create my background, I used two stencils: Dreamscapes - Geometry Stencil and Hazy Days - Chevron Stencil.


I created two main clusters on my layout. Both of them sits on the Typewriter paper (Lost and Found collection). I also used the Sticky Notes paper (Lost and Found collection).


I also used the Lost and Found - Tags 12x12 in my clusters.


I added texture here and there with stamps: Thoughts Keeper - Clear Stamps, Hazy Days - Clear Stamps and Dreamscapes - Clear Stamps.


I used the Lost and Found - Die-cut Element 6x12 and the Lost and Found - Word Stickers 6x12 here and there in my clusters. 


I really hope you like the results.


I created a process video for you to see. I hope you enjoy it.



7 Dots Studio supplies used: 
Lost and Found - Tags 12x12
Thoughts Keeper - Clear Stamps
Dreamscapes - Clear Stamps
Lost and Found - Die-cut Element 6x12
Lost and Found - Word Stickers 6x12

Have a great day.
Karine
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment