Tuesday, December 19, 2017

A Christmas to Remember (2Crafty Chipboard)

Dear Crafty friends,

My second layout for 2Crafty this month is called a Christmas to Remember. This will be my last share for 2Crafty, as I decided to step down from this team. Thanks so much Vanessa and the 2Crafty crew: this adventure was so much fun! My layout is called A Christmas to Remember.


Don't you love the little angel face of my boy on that picture? He was so little!


I wanted to create something with lots of snowflakes. I chose to use two sets of the Fine Snowflakes. I embossed them again with silver embossing powder.


I then added the Holly Twig branches in my embellishments clusters.


I painted those pieces with an acrylic paint with a metallic finish.


I love how they fit within the layout while having a different more subtle finish.

My title piece is the A Christmas to Remember piece, embossed with silver embossing powder.


I placed it on the right side of my picture.


A few flowers and embellishments to tie everything together.



Products used:
Fine Snowflakes
Holly Twig Branches
A Christmas to Remember

I hope you like my layout.
Karine
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment