Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Believe in Magic (7 Dots Studio)

Dear crafty friends,

I'm here today to share a layout I created for 7 Dots Studio.


I started with the Dreamscapes 9mm 12x12 paper.


On it, I created a mixed media background using inks, pastes and sprays.


I also used the Hazy Days Clear Stamps, the Dreamscapes Clear Stamps and the Thoughts Keeper Clear Stamps with black ink.


For my paper cluster, I used papers from the Dreamscapes 6x6 Pad and tags from the Dreamscapes 12x12 Tags.


To embellish my layout, I used the Dreamscapes 6x12 Word Stickers, the Dreamscapes Die-cut Elements 6x12 and the Dreamscapes Element Stickers 6x12.


I also used a few flowers.


And one of the UmWowStudio Dreamscapes Tell Tall Tales Flair.

7 Dots Studio products used:
Thoughts Keeper Clear Stamps

I hope you like it.
Have a nice day.

Karine
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment