Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Noel (2Crafty Chipboard)

Dear crafty friend,

This month is my last month for the 2Crafty team. I'd like to share my first layout for this farewell month. It is called Noel.


The first piece I selected for this layout is the Holly Flourish. I think it's by far my most favorite Christmas chipboard: it's so elegant!


I decided to emboss it with a silver embossing powder, to make it pop against my red background.


I then selected the beautiful Pointed Ornament Set.


I emboss the pieces with three colors of embossing powders: red, silver and black, making sure the bottom piece was in a contrasting color from the top one. I love all the details of those chipboards.


My title piece is from the Christmas Mini Words Set 2. I embossed it again with silver embossing powder.


Products used:
Holly Flourish
Pointed Ornament Set
Christmas Mini Words Set 2

With this layout, I would like to enter the Lime Citron challenge for December. Here is the moodboard:



I was inspired by the Christmas element requirement (my ornaments), the stars that were required and by two colors from the color combo: red and black. Of course, I used three beautiful flair badges from Lime Citron.


Have a nice day.
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment