Friday, December 8, 2017

Two cards for Prima Marketing

Dear crafty friends,

I'm here today to share two cards I created for Prima. I used the beautiful Sweet Peppermint collection by Frank Garcia.


I love the soft color palette from this collection. It's different from the traditional red and green color combo.


I chose two chipboards from the Chipboards & More pack from the collection as the main focal point of my cards. I love the sweet vintage images.


Of course, I had to embellish with flowers! All flowers come from the Sweet Peppermint flowers pack.


To complete the look, I also used Art Ingredients: Silver and Blush Micro Beads as long as Art Stones and Mini Art Stones


On each one of my card, I used an Accent Scrapbooking flair badge. I would like to enter the challenge they propose on their Facebook group, as the colors of my cards fit perfectly with their moodboard. Here it is.


Supply used:

No comments:

Post a Comment