Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Mother Earth (Prima Marketing)

Dear crafty friends,

I'm here today to share my creation for the color inspiration over on Prima's blog. I call her Mother Earth. Here it is.


Those of you who were lucky enough to go to Creativation may have seen it in Prima booth.


I just thought it fitted perfectly the color challenge we've got going on this month. 



For this altered piece, I stole a doll from my daughter! Shhhh! Don’t tell her! 


I had this idea of creating Mother Earth for quite some time, now, and I finally got to doing it. 


My husband gave me this bark piece from a woodworking project and I knew that would make the perfect stand for Mother Earth. 


I painted my doll with black gesso and then, lots of Metallique Art Alchemy paints.


I also used quite a lot of flowers on that doll. 


I finished it off with Art Stones and waxes!


Don't you love that texture?







Prima products used:

I really hope you like it.

Karine
xx


1 comment: