Saturday, March 10, 2018

Capture the Fleeting Reality (7 Dots Studio)

Dear crafty friends,

I hope this post finds you well. I'm here today to share my monthly layout for 7 Dots Studio. Let's look at it.


When I was thinking about my layout, I thought of stepping out of my comfort zone. That's what I did, using two pictures on my layout. I can't remember the last time I included more than one picture on a layout.


I started out with the Hazy Days - Twilight paper. To make it my own, I used some Prima Art Alchemy Metallique Paint with the Dreamscapes - Geometry Stencil.


When everything was dry, I used some black Archival ink to stamp with the Hazy Days - Clear Stamps, the Dreamscapes - Clear Stamps and the Thought Keepers - Clear Stamps. I just love to add texture with stamps.


After that, I started to build my two paper clusters. I used the Hazy Days - Tags 12x12 and papers from the Hazy Days - pad 6x6, along with pages from an old book and some velum.


I used pieces from the UmWow Home Grown MASH chipboards, which I painted with Prima Art Alchemy Metallique paint amongst my clusters.


To embellish, I used pieces from the Hazy Days - Die-cut Elements 6x12 with some Hazy Days - Word Stickers 6x12.


I also used two flair from the UmWow Sepia Film Reel Count Down Flair kit.

I hope you like my layout and it encourages you to step out of your comfort zone.

7 Dots Studio products used:
Thought Keepers - Clear Stamps
UmWow Home Grown MASH chipboards
UmWow Sepia Film Reel Count Down Flair

Have a great day.
Karine
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment