Thursday, March 29, 2018

Let Life Surprise You (7 Dots Studio)

Dear crafty friends,

I’m so happy, today, to get to share with you a mixed media scrapbooking tutorial I created for 7 Dots Studio. Let's look at the layout I created.



I selected my favorite paper from the Paint Chips collection as my base for the layout. I just love the colors on this paper!




I used a ton of mediums over it to get the right shade of deep teal/greenish color I wanted. I also wanted a few spots of dark blue and some with aqua colors. You’ll see about that if you watch the video tutorial.




I went a bit crazy with stenciling and stamping to get a very textured background. I used the stamps from Dreamscapes, Hazy Days and Paint Chips, as long as stencils from Soulmates and Dreamscapes collections.I love the result.




A few papers from the 6x6 paper pad from Paint Chips to mat my picture, embellies, stickers and die-cuts and everything came out pretty simply. 

7 Dots Studio supplies used:

Soulmates - Squares Stencil
Dreamscapes - Triangles Stencil


With this layout, I'd like to enter the Accent Scrapbooking challenge for this month. The moodboard is just too gorgeous! I've used 5 different flairs on my layout.


I hope you like my layout and my video.
Have a nice crafty day.

Karine
xx



10 comments:

  1. C'est un plaisir pour les yeux de voir la vidéo, la page est superbe

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaaaaaaaaah un oeuvre d'art! Maudit que c'est beau, merci.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My god!! C’est fou cette page!! Magnifique et pleine de détails pour les yeux! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Du bonbon pour les yeux!!! Wowwww!!!! Tu m'énarves, je t'aime!! Merci pour ta participation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahaha! Tu es drôle! Et on s'énarve réciproquement! :) xx

      Delete