Monday, December 26, 2016

Two More Cards (Blue Fern Studios)

Hi,

Here is my other set of card for Blue Fern Studios this month.

Christmas


For those two cards, I went a little big because I wanted cards in which I could write a longer message. On my kraft cardstock, I added a piece of the Auld Lang Syne paper from the Vintage Christmas 1 collection. Over it, I added some modeling paste through a stencil. I then layered a piece of corrugated paper.


I cut one of the Lace Round in half, putting each piece on each side of my composition. I left this chipboard bare, to match the kraft of my card base. My sentiment is cut from the 'Twas the Night chipboard. The whole title was too big to put on my card, so I cut it apart to keep only the word «Christmas».


On this card, I used the Spring Branch. I painted la very light coat of white gesso, and then, I embossed part of it with Breeze Imagine Ink embossing powder.


On my second card, I used the Blooming Flourishes, that I embossed with Breeze Imagine Ink embossing powder. 


I also used the Shabby Flakes, that I embossed with Snow Imagine Ink embossing powder. My large doily chipboard is the Dream Catcher chipboard. 


My Christmas title is cut from the Holly Jolly Christmas piece. On both of my cards, I used Attic Charm Daisies, Christmas Blooms and Spring Lilies flowers. 

Blue Fern Studios Products used:
Auld Lang Syne paper from Vintage Christmas 1
Dream Catcher, Lace Rounds, T'Was the Night, Holly Jolly Christmas, Shabby Flakes, Spring Branch, Blooming Flourishes chipboards
Imagine Ink Snow and Breeze embossing powders
Attic Charm Daisies, Christmas Blooms and Spring Lilies

Happy Boxing Day,
Karine

No comments:

Post a Comment