Sunday, December 4, 2016

Sparkle (Blue Fern Studios)

Hi,

Here is my last Blue Fern Studios layout for November.

Sparkle


I went a bit over the top with my last layout. I started with the Let it Snow paper from the Vintage Christmas 2 collection. I layered pieces of the 'Twas the Night and Calling Cards papers, also from the Vintage Christmas 2 collection.



My layout is built around the beautiful Bubbles and Bows chipboard. I treated it with an embossing powder containing some green and gold flakes.


All through my flower cluster, I used the Berry Stems chipboards. They were covered with Imagine Ink Sea Mist embossing powder. 


Look at this beautiful Santa image! Isn't it lovely?


Amongst all flowers, I used one of the Christmas Blooms. You can see it in the picture above.


My title piece, part of the Winter Titles set again, is covered with Imagine Ink Ginger embossing powder and while the powder was still hot, I sprinkled some Imagine Ink Vintage Gold glitter. 

I hope my layout helps you catch a little bit of Christmas spirit.
Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment