Friday, December 30, 2016

My 2016 Top Ten

Hi,

As 2016 ends, I thought I would share my top ten of the year. So here we go!

10. Joy (Shimmerz Paints)


9. Serenity (Blue Fern Studios)


8. My Everything (Shimmerz Paints)


7. Perky (Blue Fern Studios)


6. Adore (Shimmerz Paints)


5. I Think You're Wonderful (Words & Paintery)


4. Friends (A layout made for my sister-in-law)


3. Sparkle (Blue Fern Studios)


2. Happy (Words & Paintery, following a sketch from Lisa Griffith)


And, by far, my favorite of 2016...

1. Happy (7 Dots Studio challenge)


Looking forward to see you back in 2017. I wish you a happy new year!

5 comments:

  1. All are quite beautiful, but your #1 pick is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All So Beautiful...can't choose just one....Love your work!! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I love them all... But your #1 pick is my fave too. It is an amazing work of art.

    ReplyDelete