Saturday, December 24, 2016

Two cards (Blue Fern Studios)

Hi, 

Here is my first set of cards for Blue Fern Studios this month. 

Wonder and Noel


For those two cards, I did start with a 6x6 card, covered with the Jolly paper from the Vintage Christmas 2 collection. I then put another square, slightly smaller, from the Tree Trimmings paper, also from the Vintage Christmas 2 collection. 


I used the Large Flake chipboard, covered with Frozen Imagine Ink embossing powder. A piece of cheese cloth to soften the look. After that, I went with an image from the Jolly paper.


My title piece comes from the Winter Titles set. I covered it with Snow Imagine Ink embossing powder. I used some modeling paste to give the effect of snow. I did the same with the Chelsea vines. The flowers are from the Attic Charm Glitter Roses and Christmas Blooms.


For this card, I began with the same two patterned papers as the card above. My circle chipboard piece is the Splattered Circles set. I embossed it again with Frozen Imagine Ink embossing powder. After I put cheese cloth, I die-cut this little lady from the Let It Snow paper from the Vintage Christmas 2. 


My title piece comes from the Winter Titles set. I covered it with Snow Imagine Ink embossing power and modeling paste. I did the same with the Chelsea Vines, again.


And again, the flowers are from the Attic Charm Glitter Roses and the Christmas Blooms.

Blue Fern Studios products used:
Tree Trimmings, Jolly and Let it Snow papers from the Vintage Christmas 2 collection.  
Chelsea Vines, Splattered Circles, Large Flake and Winter Titles chipboards
Imagine Ink Frozen and Snow embossing powders
Attic Charm Glitter Roses and Christmas Blooms

Merry Christmas,
Karine

No comments:

Post a Comment