Friday, October 20, 2017

Family (2Crafty Chipboard)

Dear crafty friends,

My second layout for 2Crafty this month is called «Family» and it features my two kids with their cousin.


This time, my focal piece is the title.


I embossed the «Family» title with a turquoise embossing powder, to go with my mixed media background.


I decided my picture needed some kind of framing, si I choose one of the 6'' Circle Revolution Frames and embossed it a deep teal color.


Just peeking from underneath my flowers clusters are the Mini Branches, also embossed with a deep teal embossing powder.


I love the effect against the background.


I then selected the Leafy Silhouettes, embossed the same turquoise embossing powder than before and scattered them around my flowers clusters.


I love the delicate shape of those Leafy Silhouettes.


2Crafty chipboards used:

Family

Leafy Silhouettes

Mini Branches

6” Circle Revolution Frames


Have a nice day,

Karine
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment