Friday, October 6, 2017

Let the Adventure Begin (Prima Marketing)

Dear Crafty Friends,

I'm here today to share with you a layout created for Prima Marketing. This time, I decided to work with the beautiful Amber Moon collection.


I chose this beautiful paper to feature this picture of my brother and my niece.


After priming my background with clear gesso, I created my background using a stencil with modeling paste. two Color Bloom mists: Lime Wedge and Sultry Shimmer Gilded. I also used some stamps and brown ink.


I used lots of paper pieces and gorgeous flowers from the collection. I also used the Forest Leaves Dies and with brown and orange cardstock. In my main cluster, I also used the Crochet Doily die


I put the last finishing touches with more flowersArt Stones, Pollen and Bronze Micro Beads.

I wish I was able to take a good picture of the badge from Accent Scrapbooking, as the words capture so well what I wanted to express with this layout: «In the middle of my chaos, there was you.»

My chipboard title is from 2Crafty Chipboard.

Prima products used:


I hope you like my layout.
Have a nice day.

Karine
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment