Friday, July 21, 2017

Hello (2Crafty Chipboards)

Dear Crafty Friends,

I'm here today to share my second layout for 2Crafty Chipboards. It is called "Hello". 

Hello


I used a lot of chipboards on this layout. To make sure they fit together, I painted them all black, except for the title. I began with the Film Strips - Small and the Film Strips - Medium.


I added a piece of the Grid Panel below my picture.



I also decided to add pieces of the Checkerboard Clumps, here and there.



Finally, my title piece, the "Hello" title, is embossed with gold embossing powder. 



I made a process video. I hope you'll enjoy it. 



2Crafty Chipboard products used:

Film Strips- Small
Film Strips - Medium
Checkerboard Clumps
Grid Panel
Hello






I hope you appreciate my layout  and the process video. Thanks for visiting today.

Karine
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment