Thursday, July 6, 2017

Admit One (7 Dots Studios)


Hi there,

Today is my first post on the 7 Dots Studio blog. I'm so happy to be joining this team! Working with such great products and with such talented ladies will be an honor for me. 

Here is the layout I created for my 7 Dots Studio first share.


I started my layout with the Twilight paper from the new Hazy Days collection. I loved the colors on this paper and that was the main inspiration of my layout. 


After a coat of clear gesso, I spread modeling paste through the Hazy Days Chevron Stencil. I then used sprays and ink to add some color to my background.


To add more texture, I used the beautiful stamps from the Hazy Days Clear Stamps set


For my paper cluster, I used two papers from the 6x6 Hazy Days paper pad. I also used three tags from the Hazy Days Tags 12x12.


Here and there, I used some Element Stickers 6x12 and some Die-cut Elements 6x12


I also used some Word Stickers here and there on my layout. 

7 Dots Studios supplies used:

No comments:

Post a Comment