Wednesday, July 19, 2017

A Glimpse of You (2Crafty Chipboard)

Dear Crafty Friends,

I'm up, today, on the 2Crafty Chipboard blog to share a layout I created based on the Mixed Media Place moodboard. I fell in love with those colors!



I wanted to use a few leaves and branches on that layout. I used the Spring Flower Bunches and Leafy Twig Branches above and below my picture.


I left all my chipboards bare, as I liked the contrast.



To frame the picture, I used the Frame Round Ornate.



My title piece is called A Glimpse of You. 

In my embellishments, I chose to add just a little pop of red, just like the bird on the inspiration board. 



2Crafty Chipboard products used: 
A Glimpse of You
Frame Round Ornate
Spring Flower Bunches
Leafy Twig Branches

  



Thanks for visiting today!

10 comments:

  1. Superbe création j'adore merci de ta participation au défi MMP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karine, it's amazing layout! Thank you for joining us at MMP challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW! Magical and cute layout!
    Thanks for playing with Mixed Media Place! ***

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so amazing! I love this so much! Thank you for joining us at MMP challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this LO and what a cute photo! Thanks for joining us at MMP!! x

    ReplyDelete