Sunday, April 15, 2018

You Are my Sunshine (Words & Paintery)

Dear crafty friends,

I'm here today to share my monthly layout for Words & Paintery, as today is the 15th and it's time for a new challenge.


I used the Heaven Sent II collection by Prima along with some elements from the Lost and Found collection by 7 Dots Studios to match the color combo of this month.


I must admit I had a really hard time incorporating this bright green with those soft pastels! I just didn't seemed right at the beginning.


I thought of leaves, under the flowers, to incorporate the green on the layout.


And when the leaves were in place, I kept adding a little green touch here, and another right there until I was pleased with the way it looked.




Like always, Marie has a challenging combo that pushed me out of my comfort zone. Come play with us at Words & Paintery. You have until May 14th to enter.


Have a nice day.
Karine
xx


1 comment:

  1. When I saw those colours I thought the same as you about the bright green with the pastels. You nailed it though! Wow - this is amazing!

    ReplyDelete