Monday, April 30, 2018

Capture the memories (Mixed Media and Art challenge)

Dear crafty friends,

I had some free time (yeah, really!!), so I decided to create a layout for the April challenge from Mixed Media and Art. The board is, as they always are, GORGEOUS!


I was inspired by the beautiful shades of blues and by the sketch.


I used the beautiful Hazy Days collection by 7 Dots Studio, along with the geometry stencil from the Dreamscapes collection. I love this stencil. (If you follow me regularly, you already know, as I use it on more than half of my layouts!)





Of course, I had to use flowers. I selected a variety of Prima flowers to frame my picture.



This frame is also from Prima (Memory Hardware).


I really hope you like my layout.
Have a great day.
Karine
xx

7 Dots Studio supplies used:
Hazy Days - Zip 12x12 paper
Hazy Days - 6x12 Word Stickers
Hazy Days - 6x12 Element Stickers
Hazy Days - 6x12 Die-cut Elements
Badge? Beautiful Story
Hazy Days - 6x6 Paper Pad
Hazy Days - Clear Stamps
Thought Keepers - Clear Stamps
Northern Lights - Clear Stamps
Dreamscapes - Geometry Stencil



3 comments:

  1. Elle est vraiment magnifique ta page Karine! Merci pour ta participation au défi MMART xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a stunning layout!
    Thank you for playing with us at Mixed Media & Art!
    xoxo Katja

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so lovely:) Thank you for joining us at Mixed Media & Art.

    ReplyDelete