Monday, April 23, 2018

Love, Color Challenge Layout (Prima Marketing)

Dear crafty friends,

I love color challenges. It forces me tu combine collections and mix things I wouldn't have mixed in the first place.


This is what I created for the Color Challenge over on Prima's blog. You should really take a look at what my team mates had created: they are so crazy talented. Here is the color combo:



What a gorgeous color combo! Aqua is my all time favorite color. And paired with a purple or lavender shade, it can only lead to something magical. 






I chose this picture of my daughter to go with this color combo, as I think it fits her sweet face.






List of supplies:
586423 - Salvage District Flowers - Grand Garden


I really hope this color challenge inspires you.

Karine 
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment