Friday, January 20, 2017

Treasure (2Crafty Chipboard)

Hi,

I'm here today to share with you my second layout for 2Crafty Chipboard. Here it is.

«Treasure»


My second layout is much darker than the first one. I like this dark 7 Dots Studio background.


When I got my chipboard order, I wanted to use the Lusius Swirl right away. I find it so elegant! I embossed it with a dark teal embossing powder. 


I did the same with my two Corner Gemma's. Those chipboards are so delicate! I love them!


My title piece is part of the Fine Word Set 1. Again, I love the delicate calligraphy font.

2Crafty products used: 


Corner Gemma's
Fine Word Set 1 
Lusius Swirl

I made another video of my creative process for you to see. Enjoy.

Thanks so much for dropping by today and I hope my layouts inspire you. 
Have a nice crafty day,


No comments:

Post a Comment