Thursday, January 19, 2017

Live Laugh Love (2Crafty Chipboard)

Hi there crafty friends,

I'm a proud new member of the fabulous 2Crafty team! I'm so happy to get the chance to work with their great products and such talented gals! I'm excited to share with you my first pair of layouts. So here we go!

«Live Laugh Love»


For this first layout, I went with a yellow, aqua and brown color combo. I used Rolling in the Hay Vibez for the yellow tone, 4 Leaf Clover Spritz and Blue my Mind Inklingz for the aqua color of the background. 


I choose this picture of my daughter because she looks so happy on it! I framed her with the smallest circle from the 6'' Circle Revolution Frames, which I embossed with dark brown embossing powder.



I chose to frame my picture with the Edgar Swirls. They are embossed with dark brown embossing powder as well.


My title piece is the Live Laugh Love piece, which was treated as all the previous chipboard pieces. I just love this title!

2Crafty chipboard pieces used:


6'' Circle Revolution Frames
Edgar Swirls
Live Laugh Love

I have filmed my creative process, so please enjoy the following video.




I hope it inspires you. Have a nice day.
Karine

No comments:

Post a Comment