Sunday, January 15, 2017

Just Love our Story (Words & Paintery)

Hi there,

It's already the middle of January! How time flies! Being the 15th means it's time for another challenge from Words & Paintery. I'd like to share my layout.


Look at the inspiration board:


I was looking at the quote of the board and thought how lucky I am to love and be loved by this man! He's been my partner for more than 21 years now and I can't imagine my life without him.





To embellish my layout, I used one of the beautiful Dandelions chipboards from 2Crafty Chipboard. My title (Just Love our Story) is also from 2Crafty. I love the calligraphy style font on this chipboard.

So, I hope my layout inspires you to come join us to play with this challenge. You have until February 14th.

Have a nice day,
Karine

1 comment: