Friday, May 4, 2018

Wild at Heart (7 Dots Studio)

Dear crafty friends,

I'm up on the 7 Dots Studio blog today with this layout.


I decided to revisit one older collection while waiting for the new ones (aren’t they gorgeous?!) to arrive. 


I picked my favourite: Fortune Teller. 


I just love everything about this collection: the colors, the texture, the images…


I think I went a bit too far with the height on this one! I sure won’t be able to put this one in an album!





I created a video tutorial for you to see my process. 


I based my creation on the Mixed Media Place moodboard, which is gorgeous.


7 Dots Studio supplies used:
Fortune Teller - Word Stickers
Dreamscapes - Geometry Stencil
Thoughts Keeper - Clear Stamps
Lost And Found - Clear Stamps

I hope you like it. Have a nice day.



Karine
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment