Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Love (Words & Paintery)

Dear crafty friends,

It's May 15th, which means it's time to share my monthly layout for Words & Paintery challenge blog. This month, we have a very soft color combo. Strangely, it inspired me to use a dark background to make everything pop. Here is my layout.


And look at those pale and soft colors I had to work with.


I love how the dark background anchors everything.


Almost everything on this layout is from Prima Marketing, except some flair badges (Accent Scrapbooking), the chipboard title (2 Crafty Chipboard) and some die-cuts.



Have you seen that texture?



Love that Tile stencil by Prima.


I really hope you'll find the time to play with our inspiration board this month.



Have a nice day.
Karine
xx


1 comment:

  1. Love how the colours glow against the shadowy background - and the composition is perfect.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete