Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Dreamer (Prima Marketing)

Dear crafty friends,

Today is Mother's Day inspiration on the Prima blog. I had to create something and this is what I was inspired to do.



Being a mother myself for 8 and a half years now, I realize all the sacrifices my mother had done for my brother and me. She gave up working to be at home for us and I will forever be grateful for her presence and her love. She thought me so much! I’m so lucky to have her in my life and that my kids get to know her. I had to honor her in this layout. 


I chose the beautiful Havana collection because I thought that the colors were perfect to showcase my mothers picture.


I created a mixed media background with texture paste and mists colors.


I just love the bright green agains the soft pink. It's so fresh.


I really love this layout, and I really hope my mother will like it too. I love you, mom! 


Prima supplies used:
655350 - Isabella Flowers - Ricarda

Have a nice crafty day,
Karine
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment