Wednesday, June 21, 2017

This Boy (2Crafty Chipboard)

Dear crafty friends,

I'm here to share with you my second layout for 2Crafty this month. I used lots of Prime Marketing products as well. Let's take a closer look.
This Boy


To create my background, i used lots of products. I started out with clear gesso (art ingredients from Prima). Then, I used a bit of black gesso (art ingredients from Prima) under my main to areas. When everything was dry, I sprayed some Soft Teal and Deep Teal Color Bloom. I also used my palet knife to spread some Metallique Deep Waters, Emerald Green and Light Patina Metallic Acrylic Paint. 


To add texture, i used the Decor #1 and the Donna Downey Mix 6 stencils (Prima) with Light Paste (art basics from Prima).


To create more texture, I used Soft Matte Gel (art basics from Prima) to adhere Pitch Black and Midnight Blue Glass Glitter, Splash Micro Beads and Turquoise Glass Beads (art ingredients from Prima). 


I used the Offset Dots (Finnabair) and Read to Me (Finnabair) stamps with black archival ink.

I also used White Heavy Gesso (art ingredients by Prima) diluted with water to make drops on my background and to tie everything together. 

My paper is from the Wild & Free Collection: Everyday You. I also used the Deeply in Love paper from the Love Clippings Collection. Both are from Prima

I used flower lace and a doily die, also from Prima. Of course, all my flowers are from Prima. (Can you tell I LOVE Prima products?


As for 2Crafty, I used the Frame Lucy's Flourish as my main piece. I painted it with a Patina Metallic acrylic paint from Prima. 
 

I then decided to add some Film Strips Small, which I embossed with a dark blue embossing powder.


My title piece, the "This Boy" piece, is painted with Deep Water metallic acrylic paint from Prima.


I hope you like it.
Have a nice day.

Karine
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment