Monday, June 19, 2017

Precious (2Crafty Chipboard)

Hi there, crafty souls,

I'm here today to share with you my first layout for 2Crafty this month.

Precious


For this layout, I went with a bright green. This color feels so happy! I started out with this beautiful paper (Sincerely) from Writer's Block collection by 7Dots Studio.


My layout is based on the two pieces of the Modern Swirls that I put together along the line of the paper. They received a coat of dark brown embossing powder.


Around my photo, I used one of the Frame Handdrawn Heart. I heat embossed it with black embossing powder.

My title piece is part of the Fine Word Set 2. I think this is one of my most favorite set of all times! I heat embossed the "Precious" word with white embossing powder.



I think this white title piece is perfect against the flowers and embellishments I used here.

2Crafty products used:
Frame Handdrawn Heart
Modern Swirls
Fine Word Set 2


I hope my layout inspired you. Have a nice day.
Karine
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment