Saturday, June 17, 2017

Cherish (Shimmerz Paints)

My dear crafty souls,

I hope this post finds you well. I'm here on the blog today to share my most recent layout for Shimmerz Paints. Recently, I found some old pictures of my dad and his family. Don't you think he is handsome? :)

Cherish


I went for a soft color combo on this one. 


On my background, I used The Cream Team Paste-Eez with a grid stencil.


I used Tuscan Sun, Bamboo Leaf and Caribbean Sunset Spritz and Keep Palm Coloringz. 


My chipboards are from 2Crafty Chipboard. I used the Mini Word Set 2 for my title, the Frames Tiny Kathleen's and some of the Fishing Net Bits.


***

You like what I have used and would like to get your hands on the products ? Visit the Shimmerz Store to see all the gorgeous colors in the many ranges on offer!

-->
Thanks for visiting and don’t forget to mention my name when placing your order to get a free product. 



2 comments: