Saturday, April 22, 2017

Remember (Shimmerz Paints)

Dear crafty friends,

It's my turn today to share my second inspiration for Shimmerz Paints. I created a vintage layout called «Remember». Here it is.


On the picture, my father's parents with seven of his older siblings. 


After a coat of clear gesso, I used a stencil with Salt of the Earth Paste-Eez. I love the matte finish on this texture paste. I dried it with my heat tool.


To add colors, I used Glorious Day Vibez, Don't Be Suede Coloringz and See Ya Latte' Spritz. For each color, I proceed the same way: I dipped my paint brush in the ink and flickered some color here and there and then, dried it with a heat tool.


I used some Oh Fudge AcriTonez to paint my squared chipboards pieces (the Checkerboard Clumps and the Messy Square Frame from 2Crafty Chipboard).


Finally, I covered my title piece (the «Remember» word that comes in the Friendship Mini Word Pack from 2Crafty Chipboard) with white gesso and when it was dried, I painted it with Glorious Day Vibez. 

You like what I have used and would like to get your hands on the products ? Visit the Shimmerz Store to see all the gorgeous colors in the many ranges on offer!

Thanks for visiting and don’t forget to mention my name when placing your order to get a free product. 




3 comments: