Thursday, April 6, 2017

Pretty as a Picture (Shimmerz Paints)

Dear crafty souls,

I'm here today to share with you another layout I made with the most amazing mixed media products ever: Shimmerz Paints!

I don't know if I was in a bad mood, but I ended up creating a pretty dark layout. Lets take a look at it.

Pretty as a Picture


I started out my layout by adding some white gesso on the background in a roughly diamond shape.  I then added some Lava Flow Paste-Eez through a stencil. I love the dark lines it created.


Over the white gesso, I splattered some No One's Chrome Inklingz, some Before Dawn Vibez and some Hi Ho Silver Blingz. 


I chose a frame (the Frame Maria's from 2Crafty Chipboard) and I painted it with Gritty Graphite Texturez. I love the uneven look I got with the Texturez.


Over my frame, I laid an Ivy Clusters chipboard (2Crafty), which I painted with Shimmerz Tar, Tar AcriTonez. I love the black against the background and the Gritty Graphite chipboard.


I also painted my title piece (Pretty as a Picture, from 2Crafty Chipboard) with Shimmerz Tar, Tar AcriTonez, but I dry brushed some No One's Chrome Inklingz over the edges to make it stand out a bit more.

Shimmerz products used:
Lava Flow Paste-Eez
Gritty Graphite Texturez
No One's Chrome Inklingz
Shimmerz Tar, Tar AcriTonez
Before Dawn Vibez
Hi Ho Silver Blingz

2Crafty Chipboard products used:
Frame Maria's
Ivy Clusters
Pretty as a Picture

You like what I have used and would like to get your hands on the products ? Visit the Shimmerz Store to see all the gorgeous colors in the many ranges on offer!

Thanks for visiting and don’t forget to mention my name when placing your order to get a free product. 



Have a nice day.


No comments:

Post a Comment