Friday, May 20, 2016

Forever (Flying Unicorn)

Hi,

I'm up today to share with you a second layout I made with the beautiful Barn Market collection from Riddersholm Design. 

It is called Forever. Here it is.

FU Forever2
I used the beautiful Blackboard paper as my background. To mat my picture, I used the Husked paper

My composition is based on the Flourish #1 stencil from Donna Downey which I used with modeling paste. I ended up covering most of it, but we still can see the end of it at the bottom of my layout. To add more texture, I used a stencil again with modeling paste.

FU Forever2 - Details1
I added some stamping with the Prima Wood Lines and Doorway stamps and black Archival Ink.

A bunch of flowers, some die cut leaves and some Jeni B Bleu Vibez to paint around my composition and everything came into shape. I also used some black ink to make some drops.

FU Forever2 - Details2
My title is from Scrapiniec. I embossed it.

FU Forever2 - Details3
All was left was to glue some Finnabar Splash micro beads and Turquoise glass beads with gel medium.

I hope my two projects inspired you. Have a great day.

FlyingUnicorn

2 comments: