Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Blissful (Blue Fern Studios)

Hi,

Here is my first layout for Blue Fern Studios.

Blissful


I used the Haberdashery and Calling Cards papers from the brand new Attic Charm collection.


My composition is based on the beautiful Leaf Swirled Frame, which I embossed with the Imagine Ink embossing powder in Seven Seas.

I also used the Garden Lattice Bits with Ginger Imagine Ink embossing powder.


My title piece, part of the Blissful, Jubilation, Patience set is also embossed with Ginger Imagine Ink embossing powder.


As embellishments, I also used some of the GORGEOUS flowers from the Attic Charm #1 et #2 flowers set. (Have I told you how happy I am that Blue Fern Studios came up with flowers?)


Have a nice day.



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful page and wonderful details - as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is gorgeous and details are wondeful.

    ReplyDelete