Thursday, February 1, 2018

Bloom Where You Are Planted, a layout mixing old and new collections (7 Dots Studio)

Dear Crafty Friends,

I'm happy to share with you the layout I created for the first moodboard from 7 Dots Studio.


I was inspired by this beautiful moodboard created by Tusia.


The colors, the vintage feel, the pretty picture of a girl blowing on a dandelion, everything on that board was inspiring!


My layout has lots of texture and layers.


I used my last bits and pieces from the Dreamer Collection. The colors were a perfect match for that board.


My background paper is the Sweet Dreams paper.


I also had a piece of that same paper left from another old project, so I used it to cut tags and die cuts. The aqua tags come from the Cotton Candy Dreams collection.


My words stickers come from the Nature Walk collection.


I used the Geometry stencil from the Dreamscapes collection.


I stamped with stamps from the Dreamscapes, Hazy Days and Northern Lights collections.


I love mixing collections like I did on that layout. It gives another life to older collections!


My flowers are from the beautiful Love Story collection from Prima Marketing.


I hope my layout inspires you to join the challenge.

Supplies used:
Sweet Dreams 12x12 paper, Dreamer Collection
Tags 12x12, Cotton Candy Dreams Collection
Word Stickers 6x12, Nature Walk Collection


Have a nice day.
Karine
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment