Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Memories (2Crafty Chipboard)

Dear crafty friends,

My second layout for 2Crafty features a family picture and is called «Memories».


This time, I selected the Frame Elouise's as my focal point.


I embossed it with gold embossing powder.


I then used one of the Ada's Flourishes. I cut it in half, placing the biggest part below my picture. I embossed it with bronze embossing powder.


The other half, I placed it left to my picture.


I also embossed the Tahnya's 6" Border with this bronze embossing powder.


I placed it on the left side of my layout, in my flowers cluster.


Finally, I used one of the Line Words - Goodtimes Borders, embossed in bronze powder.

2Crafty products used:


- Frame Elouise's


- Ada’s Flourishes


- Tahnya’s 6’’ Border


- Line Words - Goodtimes Borders

I really hope you like my layout. See you in December!



1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!! Love the printed paper behind the photo - perfect!

    ReplyDelete